Time to check-in! Pop in the folder and log your word count, time spent writing, or both.
Remember, writing encompasses more than just words on paper. You’re building a world, so give yourself credit for
- Reorganizing your story board
- Discussing your ideas
- Drawing a map
- Making a Pinterest board for your story
- Researching anything for WIP
- 2-5 pages only
- Use the comment feature to fill us in on what we need to know or what we should be looking for (see the help doc if you are unsure how to do this)
- If you submit pages, you give feedback.
- If you did not submit pages, you can still give feedback.
- Feedback is due in two weeks.
- The last workshop’s feedback is due tonight.
- Please remove your work from the folder if you upload new work.
- There will be one last call in the Slack channel before I remove work from the folder to keep it clean.
Not A Member Yet? Sign Up!
WIPs are important, that’s why all members fill out an NDA at sign up to protect the work that gets shared in the group.